Attention food bloggers!
You probably know that BlogHer Food, the eating-blogging-meeting-eating conference to be held in San Francisco on September 26, has been sold out for a while.
Here’s your chance to bypass the wait list and the $99 pass price, and get in on the action. Back in May, I grabbed a conference pass while the grabbing was good. Little did I know at that point that I would be having to walk a 22-mile training walk on September 26, and somehow I don’t think I’ll be back in time for a 9 AM conference start. Bad news for me, but good news for you.
I checked with the BlogHer people, and my ticket is transferrable, so I’m happy to pass it on to a lucky random winner. In order to be eligible for this giveaway, you must:
- have a food blog, or at least a blog that mentions food once or twice.
- be sure you can attend the conference.
- give (not sell) the ticket to another deserving blogger in the event that something comes up such that you cannot attend.
- understand the pass is for the conference only; you will have to make your own arrangements for accommodations and transportation.
- leave a comment here by 11:59 PM PDT on Friday, August 21. Don’t forget to enter your blog’s url in the comment form.
Finally, if you like that I’m giving up this conference in favor of a 22-mile hike in preparation for walking a marathon, please feel free to donate to my Team in Training Fundraising to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. There’s no obligation, of course, but I’d sure appreciate it!