word cloud by wordle
Yeast was spotted this week in:
- Loaves and Rolls:
- Lean Brioche ~ Sass & Veracity
- Baguettes au Levain (in French) ~ au levain!
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Tomato Goat Cheese Pizza Tart ~ Dianne’s Dishes
- Calzones ~ Carmen Cooks
- Pogacsa With Pork Rind ~ Kool Kat’s Kitchen Adventures
- Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Sweet Rolls ~ For the Love of Bread
- Orange Scented Brioche ~Get Baked
Bread was spotted in:
- Stone Fruit Cobbler ~ Redacted Recipes
- Soup and Salad:
- BLT Bread Salad ~ A Good Appetite
- Almond Crunch French Toast ~ FoodMayhem.com
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
I look at it every week to see what delicacies you find. I must say, I feel honoured to be on your list this week!
Hope you caught lots of fish.. and had a nice time.
Hey Susan, great round up and loving the wordle! I played with that for ages. I just unsubsrcibed by e-mail as I am nw using a reader so don’t be offended! I still get your yeasty feed!
That looks amazing — have a great vacation!
I’m also flattered to be on your list – it’s a lovely one! I look forward to trying some of these recipes.
I am honored to got included. Thanks!!!
My oven is broken, and I can’t even make a loaf before I leave for Istanbul!
Maybe I will make some bread there?
Thanks for the “spot” Susan — quite the nice surprise! I had some fun with that brioche, definitely. Now I’m wondering what’s up for my next yeast lesson. So many choices — like the links above. I love it when you do this. YUM!
Another wonderful roundup! Great selection of yeasty goodies!