If you need bread inspiration, look no further:
Loaves and Rolls:
- Chilli Bread ~ My Food Blog
- Pane Francese – Northern Italian French Bread ~ Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
- Currant Semolina Loaf ~ Beginning With Bread
- Levi’s Bagels from The Bread Bible ~ abracapocus
- Barley Buttermilk Bread ~ Brown Interior
- Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread ~ Cooking Books
- French Sourdough Loaf ~ The Passionate Cook
- Milk Bread/Pain au Lait ~ ReTorte
- Schizzotto ~ Food Lover’s Journey
- Olive Oil Brioche ~ The Blushing Hostess
- Parker House Rolls ~ Nosheteria
Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Concord Grape Focaccia ~ Lori’s Lipsmacking Goodness
- Chanterelle Pizza With Arugula-Pumpkin Seed Pesto and Chevre ~ Gild the (Voodoo)lily
- Pide Suçuk ~ Stir the Pots
- Corn, Zucchini and Chicken Pizza ~ Closet Cooking
- Lachmajou ~ Piggy’s Cooking Journal
Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Sourdough Hazelnut-Raisin Fans ~ au levain!
- Sourdough Chocolate Cake ~ For the Love of Bread
- Sugar and Spice Doughnuts ~ Dessert First
- Pan de Muerto: Bread of the Dead ~ Inspired Bites
- Baked Red Bean Buns ~ House of Annie
Soup and Salad:
- Tuscan Twice-Cooked Bread Soup ~ dinner with Julie
- Eggs in a Basket ~ Tastefully Done
I’m not quite sure where this fits in but it’s yeasted and too interesting not to include:
- Four Happiness Bran Dough ~ Red Cook
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
i look forward to these amazing round-ups! 🙂 so many great ideas – thanks. YeastSpotting is a great idea – was happy to contribute.
Friday mornings, I grab my cup of coffee and pretend which one or two I am going to have for breakfast. Sweet & savory, breads are the best in the morning slathered with butter.
Okay, I lied- I pretend I am having a taste of each yeastspotting entry. I especially like the currant bread.
I love YeastSpotting because it’s such great encouragement! Thank you so much for putting this on every Friday!
Wandering Coyote says
Hey there, thanks for the link, and for alerting me to this site!
Oh, thanks for posting my recipe Susan! What a pleasure (as pretty much the rest of the last two days has been a big bummer).
Nice looking breads from the world of blogs, as usual. Lots of great ideas. Thanks for your time and effort.
wow, I didn’t even think to enter in this roundup, and here you’ve conveniently linked to me. I am honored.
what a wonderful array of breads as usual….can’t get enough of it. thanks for bringing this to us every week!
What a beautiful blog you have! I will have to be a constant visitor from now on – especially as I begin my adventures with bread baking.