A record number of submissions this week, plus a few of my own spottings:
- Loaves and Rolls:
- Campfire Bread of India – Bafla ~ Live To Cook
- Eric Kayser’s Baguettes Monge ~ Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
- Rustic Bread ~ abracapocus.org
- 100% Whole Grain Swedish Limpa ~ Jugalbandi
- Fig & Walnut Bread ~ Beginning With Bread
- Spelt Bread ~ Sunita’s world
- James Beard’s Rye Bread ~ Toxo Bread
- Gruyere-Stuffed Crusty Loaves ~ Madam Chow’s Kitchen
- Whole Wheat – Polenta Sourdough ~ Wild Yeast
- Challah Rolls ~ For the Love of Bread
- Broa (Portuguese Corn Bread) ~ alexandra’s kitchen
- Onion Rings ~ blog from OUR kitchen
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Vegetarian Pizza ~ vegetarian in ME
- Tarte Flambée With Tomatoes and Creamy Spinach ~ What’s For Lunch Honey?
- Olive Bread ~ i shot the shef
- Potato Dill Bread ~ Ambrosia
- Heirloom Tomato Pizza Two Ways ~ Food Love
- Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Almond Crescents With Burnt Butter Icing ~ Pittsburgh Needs Eated.
- Bomboloni ~ Foodista
And now with all that bread, you’ll be set to make:
- Shahi Tukda ~ Aaplemint
- Eggnog Bread Pudding ~ Honigmilch’s Weblog
- French Toast With Fruit and Mint ~ Blue Kitchen
- Fresh Fig, Arugula, and Mascarpone Bruschetta ~ Food Blogga
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
I so enjoy looking at the photos of your beautiful breads. It’s such a treat!
EEEeeeek!! So much fabulous looking bread and not enough people to eat it as soon as it’s baked! I need to buy a bigger freezer…
This is a great idea Susan…wonderful resource under 1 roof! Yummy breads!! YAY!!
Thanks Susan for the round up of all those lovely breads 🙂
zainab & meedo says
We enjoy the round up every week,thank you Susan for this inspiration resource.
you have an award waiting for you on our blog 😉