Thanks to everyone who baked such yeasty goodness this week!
- Loaves and Rolls:
- Khorosan (Kamut) Loaf and Oaty Spelt Bread ~ Culinary Travels of a Kitchen Goddess
- Oats Whole-Wheat Bread ~ …and a little bit more…
- Soft Pretzels ~ Fresh From Cate’s Kitchen
- Bavarian Style Pretzels ~ Sacatomato
- Layered Dinner Rolls ~ The Cook’s Collection
- Apple-Potato-Onion-Bread ~ ye olde bread blogge
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Sullivan Street Potato Pizza ~ Bread Baby
- Pita ~ abracapocus.org
- Cachito de Jamon ~ el gato goloso (in Spanish)
- Naan Bread With Garlic & Coriander ~ Coffee and Vanilla
- Peking Chicken Pizza ~ Culinary in the Desert
- Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Pumpkin Spice Brioche ~ Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
- Sourdough Brownies ~ What Smells So Good?
- Sourdough Banana Bread ~ For the Love of Bread
- Cinnamon Rolls and Sticky Buns ~ Wild Yeast
- Maple-Toffee Glazed Pretzels ~ Sugar Plum
- Quick and Easy Cinnamon Bun Bread ~ Barbara Bakes
- Great Depression Era Chocolate Bread ~ Joy of Desserts
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Braid ~ Tell It Right
- Bomboloni ~ The Italian Dish
- Boiled Kale With a Fried Egg and Toast ~ Orangette
- Challah Bread Pudding With Chocolate and Raisins ~ The Houndstooth Gourmet
- Baked Apples With Crispy Rye Bread and Lingonberries ~ nami-nami
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding ~ A Smart Mouth
- Lazy Boozy French Toast Casserole ~ Not Derby Pie
- Smoked Gouda Veggie Strata ~ Inn Cuisine
- Sweet Gorgonzola and Pear Bruschetta ~ Straight from the Farm
- Shrimp Toasts ~ Cookthink
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
wow, thanks for including me in the list. And to think my interesting in baking bread all started with your Starter!! Will definitely be around for more great bakes & tips from you.
I just swore off carbs till I shed some unwanted pounds. Your post is torture, but I couldn’t miss it.
It’s yeast heaven this week isn’t it!
The weeks roundups are always my favorite place to find myself as I settle into my weekend.
Thanks, Susan…and thanks to all that submit such wonderous works of ‘edible’ art. 🙂
I’m so flattered to be included in your list as well! Thank you!!