Get your yeast on with:
- Loaves and Rolls:
- Olof Viktor’s Sourdough Bread ~ Butter & Beans
- Hearty Spinach and Feta Cheese Bread ~ Toxo Bread
- Semolina Sourdough ~ Beginning With Bread
- Quinoa and Honey Whole Wheat Bread ~ Life’s Too Short For Mediocre Chocolate
- Onion Spiced Cloverleaf Rolls ~ Live2Cook
- Pumpkin Bread ~ She Runs, She Eats
- Sourdough Ciabatta Rolls ~ Wild Yeast
- Parmesan – Black Pepper No-Knead Bread ~ breadbasketcase
- Whole Grain Potato Bread ~ SmitaServesYouRight
- Tiger Loaf ~ Domestic Goddess in Training
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Hapanleipä – Finnish Sour Rye ~ Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
- Pretzels ~ Tongue Ticklers
- Ligurian Olive Balls ~ Bitten
- Grilled Chard and Pesto Pizzas ~ Thursday Night Smackdown
- Pepperoni and Black Olive Pizza ~ Joy the Baker
- Paneer Rolls ~ The Singing Chef
- Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Crumb Buns ~ Madam Chow’s Kitchen
- Cinnamon Rolls ~ Sugar & Everything Nice
- Monkey Bread ~ Thyme For Food
Too much bread? Use it in:
- Ciabatta Lasgane ~ Twospoons
- Nioc (Gnocchi) ~ 18thC Cuisine
- Soup and Salad:
- Ajo Blanco ~ Spanish Recipes
- Grilled Gazpacho ~ Two Fat Als
- Summer Panzanella ~ For the Love of Cooking
- Strata With Spicy Italian Sausage & Gruyere ~ My Cooking Quest
- Beet-and-Burrata Crostini ~ The Bitten Word
- Bagel Chips ~ eat make read
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
Thanks for the checking out my strata. I love your blog!
Joe @ cookingquest
Awesome, as always. I love that you started doing this.
I have an award for you:
Your bread blog is simpy amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your view and style! =D
Thank you for keeping up yeast-listings! I find so many new great blogs.
Susan, I could just feast off of the bread on your site. Bread is my favorite thing to make, by hand I might add. Wonderful as always.
Thrilled to bits to be featured on Wild Yeast Spotting – many thanks!!!!!
hi susan, thanks for visiting my blog. now i know where to come to for tips on baking bread. thanks. 🙂
Thanks for including me! I am off to check the entries:)