- Loaves and Rolls:
- Bean Bread ~ Baking History
- Hamburger Buns Topped With Sesame Seeds ~ blog from OUR kitchen
- Pan Gallego de Centeno – Galician Rye Bread ~ Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
- Cranberry-Walnut No-Knead Bread ~ Life’s Too Short for Mediocre Chocolate
- Barley Bread ~ Baking History
- Saltless Tuscan Bread ~ Wild Yeast
- 100% Whole Grain Sourdough ~ Engineer Baker
- Texas Rolls ~ Tea and Wheaten Bread
- Two-Tone Italian Bread ~ A Spoonful of Sugar
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Potato Flatbread Pizza ~ Life’s Too Short For Mediocre Chocolate
- Acme’s Rosemary Slabs ~ For the Love of Bread
- Whole Grain Injera ~ Brown Interior
- Lagana ~ Kopiaste… to Greek Hospitality
- Pita Bread ~ Domestic Goddess in Training
- Peach Fennel Blue Cheese Pizza ~ feeding maybelle
- Semolina Sourdough Focaccia ~ Madam Chow’s Kitchen
- Naan (wih Lamb Vindaloo) ~ The Food in My Beard
- Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Brioche au Chocolat ~ Simplicious
- Beignets and Donuts ~ Passionate About Baking
- Cream Filled Cappuccino Doughnuts ~ Peanut Butter and Julie
- Overnight Cinnamon Rolls ~ From Whence the Sweet Bird Sang
- Yeasted Snacks:
- Soft Pretzels (With a Touch of Whole Wheat) ~ Dog Hill Kitchen
- Koulouria Thessalonikis ~ Kopiaste… to Greek Hospitality
- Bread Desserts:
- Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding ~ and then I do the dishes
- Cardamom-Honey Bread Pudding ~ Cooking From A to Z
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
What a beautiful collection of yeast! 🙂 I guess I waited a little too long to post my Italian bread…guess I will shoot for next week 😉
Another wonderful group and again not enough time to make all this glorious food….what a shame!
As always, wonderful roundup. If only I had time to bake all of these…
Great roundup! I’m so jealous of all the homemade pita I’m seeing. That’s my project for this weekend.
What a great round-up and thanks for the mention!
Your skill and talent leaps off of your website with such verve that I am awe struck you are: 1) not famous, and 2) a real person.
This week’s homepage brought a thump to my heart and a tear to my eye – it is so magnificently beautiful.