Some memorable breads and dishes to compliment a very memorable week:
- Loaves and Rolls:
- Sonnenblumenbrot – German Sunflower Seed Bread ~ Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
- Challah ~ Engineer Baker
- Vegetable Il Gianfornaio ~ My Food Blog
- Beetroot Sesame Buns ~ Priya’s Easy N Tasty Recipes
- Olive Rosemary Sourdough ~ Bread Baby
- Sourdough ~ Wild Yeast
- Golden Pretzel Rolls ~ Culinary Cory
- Muesli Rolls ~ Food & Thoughts
- Chestnut and Honey Bread ~ Book the Cook
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Spring Onion Focaccia ~ two spoons
- Calzones ~ Think Inside The Icebox.com
- Pesto Pizzas With Sausage and Roasted Tomatoes ~ Dishing Up Delights
- Whole Wheat Pizza ~ Adhi Potoba
- Onion Tart With Mustard and Fennel ~ smitten kitchen
- Greek Pizza ~ Dragon’s Kitchen
- Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Finnish Pulla ~ The Cook’s Collection
- Guatemalan Hot Chocolate Bread (for S’mores Bread Pudding) ~ Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Cinnamon Rolls ~ Eat Real
- Cheese Fondue ~ TasteFood
- Soup and Salad:
- Fattoush (Pita Bread Salad) ~ Dana Treat
- Fattoush ~ At My Table
- Lahmajoon (Armenian Pizza) ~ Cucumber World
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
Always!! New breads to explore. It’s good to see some I’ve already found but always excited there are new ones for me!
Culinary Cory says
Hey There, thanks for adding me to your list. I hope your readers enjoy the recipe as much as I did.
Lynda at TasteFood says
I have just discovered your blog, and know I will be returning for bread recipes. Thank you for linking to my site!
Ooo – some new ones here. Beautiful.
Everything looks so good. I love your Yeast spotting idea. There are some great looking breads here!
have i told you lately how much i love the round-ups? 🙂
Oh, how I wish I was off the no carb thing-it has been ages and I really want a slice of every choice.
I love seeing all the entries, it just makes me want to keep baking bread!!!
Petite Kitchen says
What a great idea, Yeast Spotting. Have a wonderful week.
Sandy S says
Thank you for adding me here! I am a big fan of Wild Yeast!!
Zarah Maria says
Thanks for the inclusion, Susan! I love this idea of a round-up, so many things to make. It’s dangerous for the to-do list, though…;)