If you love whole grains (and what’s not to love?), prepare to be amazed and inspired by the BreadBakingDay #13 roundup at Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté.
But wait, there’s more:
- Loaves and Rolls:
- Reinhart’s Cinnamon Raisin Bread ~ For the Love of Bread
- Somewhat Whole Wheat Bread and Buns ~ Di’s Kitchen Notebook
- Country Bread ~ Dhanggit’s Kitchen
- Prune and Walnut Whole-Wheat Loaf ~ Baking History
- Pita Made Into Hamburger Buns ~ blog from OUR kitchen
- Rosemary Olive Bread ~ Baking for the Cure
- Tender Honey Yeast Rolls ~ A cookie a day
- Harvest Bread ~ Cookie Baker Lynn
- Honey & Olive Oil Spelt Bread ~ Culinary Travels of a Kitchen Goddess
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Mushroom Tart on Sourdough Crust ~ Steffen’s Dinners
- Khameeri Roti…Leavened Indian Flatbread ~ Passionate About Baking
- Caramelized Onions & Tomato Focaccia ~ My Kitchen Snippets
- Rosemary Parmesan Focaccia ~ Eat Real
- Grape & Goat Cheese Pizza ~ Food Rockz
- Sweet Breads, Cakes, and Pastries:
- Sourdough Lemon Blueberry Cake ~ A Southern Grace
- Spelt Cinnamon Rolls ~ Veggie Wedgie
- Berliners ~ flagrante delícia
- Leek and Stilton Bread and Butter Pudding ~ Jam and Clotted Cream
- Sweet Potato Bread Pudding With Toasted Marshmallows ~ Sugar Plum
- Soup and Salad:
- Ajo Blanco ~ Wild Yeast
- Warm Rustic Bread Salad With Roasted Cherry Tomato Vinaigrette ~ Life In Recipes
- Roasted Vegetable Bread Soup ~ Lemonbasil
- Pappa al Pomodoro ~ Mike’s Table
- Coconut Milk French Toast ~ Cooking With Suba
- Baba Ghanoush – Eggplant and Tahini Dip (with Pita Bread) ~ Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
- Crostini With Peaches and Blue Cheese ~ Chew on this
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
Goodness, I don’t think we can ever run out of bread ideas!! That’s a really good thing!
It is so cool that you do this, Susan! I love baking bread, but don’t do it as often as I’d like to. Yeast Spotting is definitely inspiring me to do it more. =)
E L R A says
I love making bread and might consider to join in this event. Sounds like fun!
I hadn’t heard of Yeast Spotting until I saw you’d linked to my site. What a great idea and what a lovely selection of breads. Thanks for linking to me.
Love this week’s selection! They all look so good. Your yeastspotting idea is really unique:)
Very nice recipes this week! Looks like many ppl are baking focaccia. Just checking your drink – with yeast?!!