Yeast stepped out this week in:
- Loaves and Rolls:
- Dark Onion Rye Boule ~ Madam Chow’s Kitchen
- Apple Multicereal Milk Bread With Streusel Toppings ~ Dhanggit’s Kitchen
- Graham Bread ~ Baking History
- Crumpets ~ A Life (Time) of Cooking
- Mini Vietnamese Baguettes ~ my food affair
- Gluten-Free Whole Grain Sandwich Bread ~ The Baking Beauties
- Pain Ordinaire Careme ~ The Barefoot Kitchen Witch
- Pesto Fans ~ Wild Yeast
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Potato, Onion and Swiss Chard Pizza ~ Sassy Radish
- Chard, Red Pepper and Cheese Baked Rolls ~ Girl Interrupted Eating
- Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits ~ blog from OUR kitchen
- Sweet Blueberry Focaccia ~ Morsels & Musings
Bread looked good in:
- Brie with Grape Salsa on Toasted Baguette ~ Adventures in the Kitchen
- Pain Bagnat ~ feed yourself
- Brown Bread Ice Cream ~ Grain Power
- Marillenknödel (Apricot Dumplings) ~ Mini Oven’s Blog on The Fresh Loaf
- Chocolate Croissants and Strawberries ~ Spittoon Extra
- Berry Stuffed French Toast with Vanilla Yogurt Sauce ~ Dine and Dish
- Breakfast Bruschetta with Strawberries and Tangy Cream ~ Noble Pig
- Strata Fritatta ~ dinner with Julie
- Fattoush ~ Arabic Bites
- Tuna Melt Panzanella ~ Sounding My Barbaric Gulp!
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
thank you so much for including my Graham bread in the roundup!!
I don’t really have a comment on the recipes- but I really wanted to say how much I love your blog. Absolutely fan-bloody-tastic! – I can’t believe how amazing your loaves look – or how broad a range of things you’ve done. So much better than any book I’ve seen on baking. I’ve not yet tried your steaming method, but I have it in mind to do so this weekend. Don’t know if I’ll be able to find the required stones for heating – Ireland doesn’t really have a barbequing climate. But rocks or not: A thousand thanks to you for sharing all your excellent work. Fab -fab – fabbity, fab, fab, fab.
Yum Yum! What a great selection, again. I have to check them out.
Thank you “Susan” for including my mom’s recipe in the roundup 🙂
Thank you! This site is a good source of inspiration for me.
Vegeyum Ganga says
Thank you for linking to my crumpets and leading me to your blog! What a great site it is. Thank you again.
Thank you so much for including my gluten-free whole grain bread in your roundup this week. Much appreciated! 🙂
What a wonderful round-up Susan. Makes looking for a tempting bread recipe to bake during the week very easy! I had tons of basil to use up yesterday so I made the pesto fans and they were a big hit.
Kelly S. says
Thanks for the link!
Sounding My Barbaric Gulp!