Baked with yeast this week:
- Loaves and Rolls:
- Rosemary Olive Oil Sourdough ~ Beginning With Bread
- Pane Siciliano (Sicilian Bread) ~ My Kitchen in Half Cups
- Zucchini and Parmesan Bread ~ Dhanggit’s Kitchen
- Buttermilk Honey Bread ~ Madam Chow’s Kitchen
- Scallion Bread ~ Eat Yet?
- Bavarian Soft Pretzels ~ Last Crumb
- Crumpets ~ Not Quite Nigella
- Hot Buttered Pretzels ~ Culinary Bazaar
- Mediterranean Sundried Tomato and Olive Bread ~ Vanilla Basil
- Mixed Seed Bread ~ Anne’s Food
- English Muffins ~ La Cerise
- No-Knead Wheat-y Rye Bread ~ Modern Beet
- Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries:
- Rustic Italian Focaccia Ring ~ Passionate About Baking…
- Envelope Bread ~ Shazam in the Kitchen
- Sweet Breads and Pastries:
- Sourdough Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls ~ SoupSpoon
- Sourdough Plum Cake ~ Steffen’s Dinners
- Croissants ~ The District Domestic
- Macrina’s Buttermilk Biscuits ~ Cakespy
And made from bread:
- Blueberry Mint Brioche Pudding ~ Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
- Chana Masala Sandwich – Indian Bruschetta ~ Fun and Food
- Roasted Vegetable and Goat Cheese Sandwich ~ The Kitchen Sink
- Muffuletta ~ epicurious.eateries
- Brown Sugar Streusel Baked French Toast ~ Baking Bites
- Toad-in-a-Hole ~ She Runs, She Eats
- Soup and Salad:
- Nostrana Salad ~ Eat. Drink. Think.
- Watermelon Gazpacho ~ Wild Yeast
For more bread inspiration, and information on how to be spotted, visit the YeastSpotting archive.
This is now a really rich source for bread now Susan! Love these breads.
Hey! Thanks for noticing me! I’m sorry I completely forgot to send you an email!
Thanks Susan for linking to me!
Madam Chow says
I love these roundups, Susan. They lead me to wonderful new blogs!
a sincere and humble thanks for spotting my sourdough buttermilk cinnamon rolls.
hey! thanks for the nod to my indianised bruschetta! I loved the other delicious entries here:)
Hey, I just found out that you linked to me in your post. Thanks so much, it’s really nice of you!
Thanks for the link – these all look fabulous! I can’t wait to try the watermelon gazpacho . . .