YeastSpotting 6.5.09

mosaic

YeastSpotting is one year old. I asked you to help me make this a big celebration, and wow, did you deliver!

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has sent loaves, rolls, pastries, pizzas, and so many more lovingly-baked breads, this week and every week for the past year. Thank you for deeming YeastSpotting worthy of your tremendous talent and effort. Thank you for making YeastSpotting happen.

YeastSpotting is a weekly showcase of yeasted baked good and dishes with bread as a main ingredient. For more bread inspiration, and information on how to participate, please visit the YeastSpotting archive.
Loaves and Rolls
Wholegrain Seed Rolls
Toasted Sesame and Sunflower Loaf
Sourdough Ciabatta
Cranberry-Pecan Pull-Apart Rolls
Sourdough Potato Bread
Couronne de laurier au blé complet
Whole Wheat Sesame Seed Bagels
Half Whole Wheat Challah
Dan Lepard's simple milk loaf
Norwich Sourdough
Very Berry Lemon and Blueberry Sweet Bread
Pane al cioccolato
Multigrain Struan
Artos: Greek Celebration Bread (Sourdough Version)
Bagels
Hotdog Brötchen
Fig and Fennel Bread with Rye Sourdough
Flatbreads, Filled Breads, and Savory Pastries
Naan
  • Naan
  • Delta Kitchen
farinata
  • farinata
  • blog from OUR kitchen (etherwork.net)
Sweet Breads and Pastries
Christopsomos
Cinnamon Rolls
Christoposomos
Cinnamon buns
Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast Ring
Artos, Greek celebration bread

Thank YOU, Susan, for creating this wonderful weekly archive.

Oh my. And this week is a veritable cornucopia! It’s going to take ages to get through all of these wonderful entries!

As you can see, I woke up early and forgot how to spell!
    But it’s another excuse to check out all the great bread posted…now where is the coffee!

Jeremy

Wow, one year! Always a wonderful assortment of breads, can almost smell them coming out of the oven. What a wonderful way to celebrate, so glad my warm coffee is on hand. Thanks!

My goodness, what a wonderful array of breads! Thank *you* for compiling all the submissions every week. I always look foward to seeing the YeastSpotting entries every Friday morning.

CONGRATULATION, and may Yeast Spotting Event continue to grow stronger.

All entries are amazing, my options are endless. So many delicious recipe to choose. Well done everyone.

Happy birthday Yeastspotting! Thank you for including our challah in your celebration. Everyone’s entries look absolutely wonderful and I look forward to trying more bread baking in the future!

Happy Birthday!
    Yeastspotting is my weekly highlight, I always find so much nice recipes and ideas. I hope that many anniversaries will follow!

Yeastspotting and your wildyeastblog have been a continuing source of information and inspiration, Susan. I’m honored to have my Sourdough Potato Bread included in the first anniversary edition of Yeastspotting.

Many happy returns!

David

Congratulations on your first anniversary, Susan! I’ve never found a more resourceful bread baking site, but then I ceased looking the day I found yours. :) I absolutely LOVE what you, and I appreciate it immensely.

Congratulations Susan! I think you have the best bread site on the web and love reading about your beautiful loaves. Here’s to many more years of success with Yeast Spotting!
    Cheers,
    Phoo-D

11. Kristen says

Happy Birthday to YeastSpotting! I am grateful to Susan and everyone who participates for inspiring me to get a little bolder in the kitchen. May the next year be even better for all!

Thank YOU for a fabulous year of baking goodness – I can only imagine how much work you put into it every week! Here’s to celebrating again next year!

Happy anniversary to YeastSpotting! I’m sorry that I missed out this week. Thanks for all the work you do to put this together every week, Susan.